- We are fully insured and experienced in Podiatric medico-legal expert witness work.
- We have undergone Bond Solon expert witness training at Cardiff University (CUBS) so are able to accept referrals for Medico-Legal work from Solicitors or Referral Agencies.
- We have worked on hundreds of Podiatric medico-legal cases to date, since Simon Costain was first accepted as a Podiatry Expert witness in 1985.
- Instructions can be considered, irrespective of whether you may represent claimant or defendant.
- We provide reports for personal injury and clinical negligence matters relating to the foot, ankle and lower limb biomechanical conditions and injuries.
- The claimant can usually be seen within ten to fourteen working days for a consultation and assessment including gait analysis, with the appointment taking approximately 90 minutes.
- The report will usually be available within 3-6 weeks from the examination date.
- Our Terms and Conditions for expert witness work are available on request.
Simon was WONDERFUL!