Routine care covers the following problems:
- Nail care – reduction of thickened or irregular nails.
- Removal of hard skin – callus reduction on heels and soles of feet.
- Treatment of any type of corns.
- Verruca treatments.
- Fungal skin and nail infections – athlete’s foot.
- Inflammatory skin infections; psoriasis, eczema, other skin conditions.
- Basic foot healthcare checks including vascular (blood supply) and neurological (nerve supply) tests of the legs and feet.
- General foot care advice.