Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update : 9th December 2021
Under the recently introduced “Plan B” restrictions we will remain open and seeing patients face to face. Additional safety measures are already in place to minimise the risks to staff and patients.
We will close for Christmas at lunchtime on December 22nd and re-open on Wednesday 5th January 2022.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Gait and Posture Centre
The Gait & Posture Centre LLP has a team of registered podiatrists who offer not only a full range of footcare treatments but also, more especially, podiatric assessments by biomechanical gait analysis to diagnose the cause of foot and/or lower limb musculo-skeletal problems. Find out more >
The Centre has invested for many years in the best equipment available:
- The latest gait analysis equipment and software
- Helpful video feed back and clinical interpretation to explain why you suffer pain
- The latest quantifiable in-shoe computer pressure analysis systems
- In house high quality fast digital X-ray facilities
Once diagnosis is complete we offer:
- Both temporary and more permanent/bespoke orthoses manufactured using the latest 3D printing and CAD/CAM milling techniques
- Established podiatric facilities with a wide range of options available to help treat mechanical problems and determine the effects of potential orthotic treatment on patient’s feet, legs and lower back
- The most up to date footcare equipment for routine foot problems providing rapid pain relief.
Fantastic care and attention from the whole friendly team at The Gait & Posture Centre. From foot care to biomechanics & osteopathy they have kept me on my feet for a heavy season of triathlon racing!Roz McGinty