Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update : November 2020
As a medical practice, the new Government guidelines allow us to remain open through the lockdown. We will continue to see patients face to face and virtually and have put in place appropriate measures to help with social distancing and to support the safety of our patients and staff. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling on 0207 636 4465 if you would like to make an appointment or need to change one you have already booked.
The Gait and Posture Centre
The Gait & Posture Centre LLP has a team of registered podiatrists who offer not only a full range of footcare treatments but also, more especially, podiatric assessments by biomechanical gait analysis to diagnose the cause of foot and/or lower limb musculo-skeletal problems. Find out more >
The Centre has invested for many years in the best equipment available:
- The latest gait analysis equipment and software
- Helpful video feed back and clinical interpretation to explain why you suffer pain
- The latest quantifiable in-shoe computer pressure analysis systems
- In house high quality fast digital X-ray facilities
Once diagnosis is complete we offer:
- Both temporary and more permanent/bespoke orthoses manufactured using the latest 3D printing and CAD/CAM milling techniques
- Established podiatric facilities with a wide range of options available to help treat mechanical problems and determine the effects of potential orthotic treatment on patient’s feet, legs and lower back
- The most up to date footcare equipment for routine foot problems providing rapid pain relief.
What I like about Keerti is that he doesn’t just work on the alignment of the body, he really treats you like an individual case with many dimensions within the mind, body and spirit that could be affecting you. He is bursting with energy and enthusiasm for his work and I found he has layers and layers of knowledge taken from western medical teachings and ancient holistic knowledge from the East, that gives him such a vast perspective on your case.
Keerti is the only doctor who understood my back problem and solved it completely. He is an absolutely amazing doctor.Unknown