Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update : January 2021
Despite the latest lockdown restrictions we remain open and able to see patients both face to face and by video.
We have reduced the number of appointments to support social distancing, and all practitioners have appropriate PPE.
We request that patients 11 and over wear masks unless there is a medical exemption, and we will temperature check both staff and patients on arrival at the clinic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by email or phone if you have any questions and in the meantime keep safe and mobile.
The Gait and Posture Centre
The Gait & Posture Centre LLP has a team of registered podiatrists who offer not only a full range of footcare treatments but also, more especially, podiatric assessments by biomechanical gait analysis to diagnose the cause of foot and/or lower limb musculo-skeletal problems. Find out more >
The Centre has invested for many years in the best equipment available:
- The latest gait analysis equipment and software
- Helpful video feed back and clinical interpretation to explain why you suffer pain
- The latest quantifiable in-shoe computer pressure analysis systems
- In house high quality fast digital X-ray facilities
Once diagnosis is complete we offer:
- Both temporary and more permanent/bespoke orthoses manufactured using the latest 3D printing and CAD/CAM milling techniques
- Established podiatric facilities with a wide range of options available to help treat mechanical problems and determine the effects of potential orthotic treatment on patient’s feet, legs and lower back
- The most up to date footcare equipment for routine foot problems providing rapid pain relief.
THANK YOU so much Denzil, you are a STAR!Virginia G